€7.00Add to basket
The January 31st Workshop is SOLD OUT so we are adding a new date for you! The same workshop, the same material, just different dates!
Highly respected Irish dancing coach and therapist Peter O’ Grady will be conducting a virtual flexibility workshop via Zoom on the 7th of February 2021 for Irish dancers. The workshop is suitable for all ages and abilities and is one that we recommend that you do not miss! It will start at 6 pm Irish time (GMT) and will take up to 2 hours to complete. After you secure your place, you will receive an email close to the workshop date with your Zoom link. See more details below.
€8.00Add to basket
Peter is running another online workshop for you! This time, he will be discussing the most talked about topic at dance class, turnout!
If you want to improve your turnout or find new ways to help maintain good turnout then this is for you! Peter will not only show you ways in which you can improve your turnout but he will also explain possible reasons why you struggle with your turnout and he will show you assessments which you can use to see how good your turnout should be when dancing!
It is a hot topic that you don’t want to miss! This workshop is suitable for all ages and abilities. If you have a young dancer interested in joining this session then I recommend that you join in with her to take notes.
Please see details below after joining:
€15.00Add to basket
Our conditioning classes are suitable for Irish dancers of all ages and abilities and include:
- Weekly Sessions – as many as you need!
- Choose a day(s) and time(s) that suits you!
- Private Watsapp including updates and programs!
- Classes are 45 minutes to one hour!
- Classes are conducted via Zoom. You will have your own Zoom link for every class.
- Personal Instruction during classes.
- Common subjects covered include Posture, core strength, jump height, hip flexion (lift your legs higher), flexibility, stamina/energy systems, movement preparation for competition and dance practice sessions, dancing mistakes explained, common dancing injuries explained…. and much more!
- Sign up for 4 weeks at one time, cancel anytime.
The price displayed varies depending on numbers attending. Please contact us for more information on pricing.