Complete 3 workouts per week for 12 weeks.
These 12 weeks include SLB (single leg balance) exercises, SLR (single leg reach exercises), SLK (single leg kicking) exercises, SSB (sloped surface balance) exercises, Ball Toss Exercises, Hop-to Exercises, Step Up and Step Down Exercises & Wobble Board Training.
If you fail to complete the task without performing any errors, then do not move onto the next workout.
You failed if:
1) You touched the ground with the foot you are suppose to be keeping off the ground.
2) Trunk flexion is more than 30 degrees.
3) Both legs touch each other to help you balance.
4) Your arms leave your chest to compensate.
5) Foot Placement was not stable after landing